Accounts Payable Specialist at IKEA Franchise Full-time Job2 months ago Accounting & Finance Delft 241 views Reference: 466
Accounts Payable Specialist at IKEA Franchise
In this position we need a proactive self-starter. Your critical view towards existing processes and your excellent communication skills can convince other stakeholders to continuously improve the way we work in order to increase our efficiency. This means we are looking for someone who shows initiative, takes responsibility to continuously improve our processes and implement new ways of working. You have a drive and commitment to deliver results every day and as a true team worker you enjoy working with others, sharing tasks and solve problems together. In IKEA we strongly believe in the power of diversity, which means you must enjoy working in a multicultural, international and dynamic environment to fit in our team.
To be successful in the role, you need to have:
- Experience in Accounts Payable, preferably within a company of similar magnitude
- Knowledge of Accounting (Dutch GAAP)
- Knowledge of relevant financial and accounting procedures, policies and tools
- Experience with AP & Accounting systems (Alusta, Coda, Qliksense), but also with MS Office applications
- Knowledge of local VAT legislation and booking processes
- Good interest in automatisation of processes
- Good understanding of internal control measures
Does this all sound a lot like you? Then quickly read the next part of the job ad to see what the position is all about.
Our vision, to create a better everyday life for the many people, influences everything we do. Its a vision that lives in the everyday efforts of all co-workers, all over the world.
Fulfilling the IKEA vision requires a strong, efficient and sustainable business setup. That's why it's built on a franchise system. The IKEA Franchisor,Inter IKEA Systems B.V., is the worldwide owner of the IKEA Concept, and has the responsibility to ensure that the IKEA Concept stays attractive and competitive while enabling growth and a profitable business for IKEA franchisees.
About the role
We expect that you pick up on the current status in the area of Accounts Payable and together with the team move forward to an excellent and efficient way of working throughout our organisation. To succeed in the role, you deliver via implementing new and smarter ways of working. You promote and embrace new tools and support the implementations.
The key responsibilities of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Process incoming invoices, ensuring timely payments to suppliers and customers in an accurate and compliant automatic way
- Developing and maintaining the automatization of invoice and travel expenses
- Providing feedback to the business on alignment to expense policy
- The supplier masterdata maintenance
- Correctness in the usage of the authorization matrix
- Advise and steer process changes to the manager in the purchase-to-pay process
A few more details for you
This is a full time role (40 hours per week) located in Delft, The Netherlands. You will report to the Accounting Manager.
22th March 2022 is the closing date to apply for this role. Please send your application CV and motivation in English and tell us why you would be a good fit. We look forward to hearing from you!
Share This on: