Analyst - Risk Management (m/f/d) Full-time Job1 year ago Accounting & Finance Frankfurt (Oder) 1.9K views Reference: 610
Analyst - Risk Management (m/f/d), Frankfurt
As a key member of our Risk Management team, you will work closely with risk colleagues in Europe and International to learn and deploy best practices from other regions.
This is an analyst/senior analyst role reporting into the Chief Credit Officer of Germany, Austria, Netherlands and CEE and will be a part of a highly motivated Credit Risk Management team responsible for driving acquisition, underwriting and customer management strategies for the commercial payments business in Netherlands.
Challenges will include developing and designing winning strategies and applications that will elevate Amex to the forefront of small business and corporate financing. The position will require the incumbent to support new risk capabilities and commercial products & services to drive growth and profitability.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring credit metrics, providing insights for portfolio trends, and executing various risk strategies.
- Closely collaborating with the Commercial and Small Business partners (i.e. marketing, sales and product) and the Risk Centre of Excellence teams to define credit risk strategies for new products and services.
- Designing and improving underwriting capabilities and acquisition strategies to on-board new clients and partnerships.
- Developing forward looking acquisition and portfolio monitoring analysis for the portfolios under management.
At least 3 years of experience in a financial services organization in credit risk management working on small business and commercial portfolios in Netherlands
- Degree in a quantitative area (e.g. Finance, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics and Engineering) is preferred.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong programming skills (SAS and SQL as a minimum), experience with Big Data programming languages such as R, PYTHON a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, good communication and persuasion skills and an ability to translate technical analysis into business insights and recommendations
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
Respect, diversity, teamwork, integrity and customer orientation are values that characterize our corporate culture. Building upon that, numerous benefits such as flexible working time models incl. sabbatical, JobRad, subsidy for childcare costs, company pension plan, corporate benefits, Healthy Living and internal recognition programs as well as extensive training and development opportunities make us an attractive employer. Start your career at Amex - we look forward to meeting you!
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process then please contact the Recruitment Team on [email protected].
When you join #TeamAmex, you become part of a diverse community of over 60,000 colleagues, all with a common goal to deliver an exceptional customer experience every day.
Join #TeamAmex and lets lead the way together
Share This on: