Cashier Full-time Job1 year ago Accounting & Finance Cairo 1.6K views Reference: 976
- To ensure collection and lodgement of correct cash sale proceeds due to the company, against the sale of all accountable revenue documents. To assist Accounts Supervisor in banking and checking Day Book print outs and cash receipts.
- To ensure that proper exchange documents are attached to the audit coupons so that proof of the transaction exists.
- Issuance of receipts for all advance payment received and to maintain a register to track various transactions from time to time.
- Prepare Daily Collections Summary, tally the collection, prepare bank lodgement slips and carry total collection to bank for necessary lodgement, thereby ensuring all collections are reconciled and recorded.
- Preparation cash receipts and checking of Day Book print outs to ensure the validity of information input and that all collections are accounted for within the stipulated period.
- Collect correct cashamounts from the revenue documents issued to the customers so that the Daily Sales Report can be prepared.
- Check, calculate and accept payments in different foreign currencies/travelers cheques to enable customers pay in any mode of payment.
- Check and accept revenue documents issued against LPOs so that all payments are supported by LPOs.
Qualifications & Experience
- 12 Years schooling or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of banking practices.
- PC literate (MS Office, Excel, Internet and Email).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Previous work experience in Finance, Insurance or Cashiering function.
- Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Egypt.
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Closing date: 15 Mar 2023
Today, with over 160 nationalities we are truly a global organisation with talented people employed from every continent. I am reminded constantly that no matter how many millions we invest in the latest equipment, it is our people that make the difference in terms of results. If you are successful in joining our team then I look forward to sharing our future success with you as we grow and expand our business globally. H.H. Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al-Maktoum, Chairman of the Emirates Group
Share This on: