Claims Advocate at Lyft Careers Full-time Job8 months ago Legal / Attorney or Lawyer Nashville 629 views Reference: 467
Lyft is hiring a Claims Advocate to join our risk management team. Were changing how both transportation and insurance work here at Lyft! Our insurance solutions are revolutionary, innovative, and evolving as we work with the top P&C carriers in the country!
- Work with FNOL, actuarial, legal and claims teams to ensure Lyfts insurance partners reach critical objectives and deliver key results
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve operational effectiveness, customer experiences and processes providing feedback to internal and external partners
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative claim file audits on Lyfts insurance partners on such topics as, but not limited to claim predictive modeling accuracy, reserve analysis, litigation prevention/ management, fraud and subrogation
- Strategize and support the implementation of new TNC claim handling initiatives to improve program quality, and deliver a world class claim experience to our customers
- Develop and maintain Claims Handling Expectations with SLAs
- Actively participate, report and drive results in quarterly business reviews with Lyfts insurance partners
- Ensure claim strategy and accurate reserve settings on the most severe/ complex TNC losses across the country
- Utilize RMIS system and make recommendations to improve RMIS system to optimize claim administration and overall financial reporting
- 10+ years of coverage and litigation and claims management, with an emphasis on auto liability
- Commercial auto experience preferred
- Experience evaluating and negotiating large loss casualty claims valued $100K+
- Strong jurisdictional knowledge and litigation claim management experience.
- Claims auditing/examination experience preferred
- Proven experience working at an insurance company in a multi-state environment, a self-insured entity, or a third party administrator
- Current multi-state all lines adjuster license
- Working toward AIC or some similar claims designation.
- Deep technical claims and legal knowledge, experience with RMIS systems a plus
- Highly organized, analytical and comfortable in high volume claims environment
- Empathetic and sensitive to our community while executing on assigned tasks
- Able to operate with high standards, integrity and with impeccable judgment
- Excellent listening, communication, verbal, and writing (documentation) skills
- Great medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, and foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States and Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completion of the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), including by way of an emergency use authorization. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state and local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
Share This on: