Innovation Project Manager Full-time Job9 months ago Program & Project Darmstadt 0.9K views Reference: 1060
Our vision is to provide the data infrastructure that enables Europe to achieve a sustainable, climate neutral industry and society. For this, we help building the European Green Data space.
We already support more than 1.200 organisations in implementing the INSPIRE standards, a set of specifications for the delivery of spatial, environmental and statistical data. We continously innovate and collaborate with a wide network of partners from industry and academia.
In this role, you will help to manage R&D projects, such as FutureForest (climate adaptation of forests with AI support) and soilwise (establishing a soil data space for better soil conservation). You will also manage client projects, where we aim to implement the innovations from research activities so that they will have a real impact. Ideally, you have worked on research projects before, e.g. as a PhD candidate or in industry.
Join us wherever you are based and be a cornerstone of the team!
- Work with internal teams to define, win and execute projects, with a focus on IT research and innovation projects
- Manage project timeline, scope and cost as well as any changes by seeking to understand the overall project goal
- Effectively collaborate and work with cross-functional partners and guide them through the project lifecycle
- Track project milestones and deliverables and communicate regular status updates to all project stakeholders
- Facilitate project meetings and document action items to be shared with the project team
- Handle customer and stakeholder communication, including mediating stakeholder interests and business aspects
- Handle reporting for customer and research projects
- University degree (B.Sc./M.Sc.), preferably with relation to our domain, e.g. Forest Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Geoinformatics, Information technology
- A minimum of 2 years of professional working experience
- Professional experience in project management
- Proactivity coupled with strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Process-oriented mindset and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Excellent command of German and English (C1+)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Relevant certifications (e.g. PMI, IPMA, PRINCE2)
The most important is of course the work environment: At wetransform, you will work with an innovative and smart team of experts from six countries. Our customers come from 15 different countries, and we solve interesting challenges for them. Professional growth of everybody through peer to peer feedback is a core tenant of our company culture.
- Professional growth in a diverse and smart team
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working from remotely (not just during a pandemic)
- Central, state-of-the art office in downtown Darmstadt
- Annual Salary Range (at 100%): 54.000 to 63.000
- Equity Share via Employee Stock Option Programme (0.3 to 0.5%)
- Annual bonuses
We value personal responsibility, open feedback, creativity, trust, professional development and work with a strong sense of fairness.
Share This on: