Intern (m/f/d) Programme for Energy Efficiency in Buildings Internship Job1 year ago Energy & Mining Bonn 2.1K views Reference: 632
Intern (m/f/d) Programme for Energy Efficiency in Buildings (PEEB)
Ein besseres Leben für alle und sinnstiftende Aufgaben für unsere Mitarbeiter*innen das ist unser Erfolgsmodell. Seit mehr als 50 Jahren unterstützt die Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) als Unternehmen der Bundesregierung bei der weltweiten Umsetzung entwicklungspolitischer Ziele. Gemeinsam mit Partnerorganisationen in 120 Ländern engagieren wir uns in unterschiedlichsten Projekten. Wenn Sie etwas in der Welt bewegen und sich selbst dabei entwickeln möchten, sind Sie bei uns richtig.
- Einsatzzeitraum:11.07.2022 - 10.01.2023
- Art der Anstellung:Vollzeit
The Programme for Energy Efficiency in Buildings (PEEB, www.peeb.build) aims to transform the building sector by promoting sustainable building design and construction. PEEB combines financing for energy efficiency in large-scale projects with technical assistance through policy advice. PEEB mobilizes innovative financing solutions for large building projects, as well as national programmes, and supports its partner countries to make policies and NDCs more ambitious and effective. The programme was initiated by the governments of France and Germany at COP22. It combines the expertise of its implementing agencies Agence Française de Développement (AFD), GIZ and Agence de la Transition Écologique (ADEME).International agenda-setting and knowledge-sharing about energy-efficient and green buildings is central to PEEBs work to accelerate the energy transition in the buildings sector. PEEB works closely with the Global Alliance for Buildings and Construction (GlobalABC) and a large network of actors, and we are connecting a network of practitioners working on green buildings.
- Meetings and events: support for PEEBs participation, including the climate conference COP27 and other international energy meetings; organisation of webinars; PEEB donor meetings.
- Studies and information: research on green buildings for PEEB publications (e.g. building materials, digitalisation, financing); preparation of presentations or background documents; preparation of news articles for the website.
- Knowledge management: collecting and presenting knowledge from the GIZ network and externally for the global community, in close coordination with GlobalABC.
- Communication and PR: presentation of the project and its results through social media, website, communication materials; working with the PEEB team and external consultants.
- Project implementation: support team members with programme or country specific requests.
- During your internship, you will gain an insight into the work of GIZ and PEEB. You will work independently on your tasks, in close cooperation with PEEB team members and our communications consultant, and learn about the dynamic field of green buildings on the international stage.
We are looking for analytic thinking, excellent writing skills, social media affinity and creativity, and a passion for green buildings.
- At least a bachelors degree, ideally with a focus on energy efficiency, climate and sustainability in buildings, climate and environment, or communications for sustainability.
- Knowledge of international energy and climate challenges in the buildings sector; basic knowledge about development cooperation.
- Experience with social media, graphic design or communications is an asset.
- Team player, proactive and curious self-starter.
- Excellent language skills in English and a good command of German are required.
- Knowledge of French (B2) is an asset.
Please be informed that you are only allowed to apply for this internship, if you are currently enrolled as a student or graduated not longer than six months ago from the start of your internship.
We pay a monthly stipend of 1.689,- (gross).
GIZ would like to increase the proportion of employees with disability, both in Germany and abroad. Applications from persons with disabilities are most welcome.
For further information, please contact Mrs. Anna Zinecker ([email protected] ).
GIZ works flexibly to deliver effective and efficient solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
For GIZ, the 2030 Agenda is the overarching framework that guides its work, which it implements in close cooperation with its partners and commissioning parties.
Share This on: