Jobs- Face-to-face fundraiser Full-time Job4 months ago Accounting & Finance Amsterdam 310 views Reference: 396
Are you an ambitious and driven fundraiser who wants to contribute to a world without poverty? Do you enjoy being responsible for recruiting new donors through face-to-face? Then we are looking for you!
Why CARE Netherlands?
CARE supports people in the most difficult places in the world to build a better life. We fight poverty by combating inequality. We do this by working for the empowerment of women and communities that are disproportionately affected by climate change, natural disasters or conflict.
CARE's approach is characterized by achieving equal rights and opportunities. In doing so, we create structural change, in close collaboration with partners, governments and communities. As an international development organization, CARE is active in more than 100 countries.
What are you going to do?
- You manage the current recruitment agencies on a daily basis on quality and quantity, you provide training on location and are therefore the point of contact for the suppliers
- You manage the current Inhouse location on a daily basis on quality and quantity, you provide training on location and are therefore the point of contact for all recruiters
- You prepare the annual plan for the recruitment channel, manage the associated budget and are responsible for achieving the objectives
- You devise, substantiate and test new recruitment concepts together with your colleagues within and outside the existing recruitment channels
- With the help of the data analyst you evaluate (recruitment) results based on net life time value and adjust where necessary
- You support fellow fundraisers in various activities
What do you have at home?
- You have a passion for fundraising and are aware of the latest trends and developments
- You are flexible in scheduling working hours and are willing to work a Saturday every now and then if necessary
- You are an analytical colleague with a sense of numbers and relationship management
- You have a good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- You have a HBO/WO working and thinking level
- Experience in a face-to-face channel is a plus
- You are creative, solution-oriented, enterprising, result-oriented, an enthusiastic team player and have an eye for new opportunities
- Affinity with our core values: Respect, Reliability, Commitment and Quality.
What does CARE Netherlands offer?
- Temporary appointment of one year, with possibility of extension
- A full-time gross salary based on BBRA scale 9 (EUR 3,041.23 EUR 4,296.90), classification is based on relevant work experience
- Training opportunities
- Enthusiastic, fun team
CARE has a zero tolerance policy on sexual harassment, abuse and exploitation and participates in the Inter-Agency Misconduct Disclosure Scheme.
Are you interested in the face-to-face fundraiser position? Do you meet the desired profile? Send your application via the button below. Do this before February 15 .
A global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty
We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live with dignity and security.
CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
We put women and girls in the center because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities.
Share This on: