Promotion of climate-friendly electromobility Full-time Job6 months ago Nature & environment New Delhi 406 views Reference: 533
Junior consultant in the project "Promotion of climate-friendly electromobility in India"
A better life for everyone and meaningful tasks for our employees - that is our model for success. For more than 50 years, the German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) has been supporting the German government in the worldwide implementation of development policy goals. Together with partner organizations in more than 130 countries, we are involved in a wide variety of projects. If you want to make a difference in the world and develop yourself in the process, you've come to the right place.
- Job ID: V000048877
- Location: New Delhi
- Period of use: 06/01/2022 - 06/30/2024
- Area of Expertise: Country, portfolio and project management
- Type of enployment: Full or part time
- Application time: 05.04.2022
The "Promotion of climate-friendly electric mobility" project in India is being carried out on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) together with the Indian Ministry of Heavy Industry. The aim of the project is to improve the conditions for coupling the transport and energy sectors for climate-friendly electromobility. The project is part of the Indo-German partnership for green urban mobility.
- Support of the person responsible for the order in the overall control and management of the project
- Impact-oriented monitoring and support with operational planning and reporting to the BMZ
- Responsibility for the external communication of the project as well as control of the external communication service provider
- Participation in the organization of events in a political context
- Knowledge management and support of the document management system and MS teams
- Independent implementation of tendering processes
- Responsibility for the cross-cutting issue of gender in project work
- University degree in urban or transport planning, economics or social sciences or comparable courses with thematic relevance as well as previous experience in the field of urban development or transport management, preferably in development cooperation
- Proven experience in federal procurement law
- Previous experience in controlling the development of communication production and in project management
- First relevant professional experience, preferably gained abroad, as well as proven Asia experience, preferably in India, of at least one year
- Experience of working with BMZ and working for GIZ is an advantage
- Previous experience in the field of gender and in organizing events in a political context, e.g. contracting ministry and partners; Previous experience in capacity development measures in an international context is an advantage
- High social and intercultural competence combined with high team and cooperation skills
- Proficient in German and English
We are happy to offer you a first impression of topics such as the climate, shopping and supply options, the school situation and health care in India .
In general, the security situation is calm. GIZ's specifications for security measures must be followed at all times. Please also inform yourself about country-specific information from the Federal Foreign Office. GIZ is on site with professional security risk management. GIZ does not place any restrictions on family members traveling with you. If necessary, we ask you to find out which forms of relationships are legally and socially acceptable in the country of assignment.
You can find more information about country-specific information from the Federal Foreign Office at https://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/de/ .
The fine dust pollution at the place of use exceeds the limit value permitted in Europe many times over. As part of the selection process and in the course of the recruitment examination, you will be informed about suitable protective and behavioral measures.
The position is suitable for full-time or part-time employment.
We are happy to help partners who are traveling with you to discuss questions about benefits, residence permits and the path to your own professional activity on site - please feel free to get in touch with us during your application phase: [email protected] .
Please note the provisions of the country-specific vaccination regulations for entering and working in the country of assignment - especially with regard to COVID-19.
We assume the willingness for mutual assignments at home and abroad.
Please understand that we can only accept and process applications via our e-recruiting system. After confirming that the application has been successfully created, we ask you to check your spam / junk folder regularly, as some providers classify e-mails from our e-recruiting system as spam.
GIZ works flexibly to deliver effective and efficient solutions that offer people better prospects and sustainably improve their living conditions.
For GIZ, the 2030 Agenda is the overarching framework that guides its work, which it implements in close cooperation with its partners and commissioning parties.
Share This on: