Secretary- Receptionist, Integrated HIV/AIDS project (IHAP)
Tracking Code11381Job Description
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH is seeking a Secretary/Receptionist, based in Lubumbashi, to support the office needs.
This position will report to the Administrative Manager of the IHAP/HK (Integrated HIV/AIDS Project in Upper Katanga) office based in Lubumbashi.
- Welcome and orient visitors and ensure that they complete the formalities of the visits
- Write correspondence and minutes of meetings
- Maintain the various documents of the reception (registers, court tickets,)
- Record incoming and outgoing mail and direct them to the appropriate departments
- Ensure the filing and archiving of documents
- Provide services and organization during meetings
- Ensure the reproduction of documents (photocopies, proofreading,)
- Support services during seminars and workshops
- Manage the office's external telephone communications and maintain an address book for project partners
- Ensure the cleanliness of the office in collaboration with the people in charge of this position
- Ensure the daily management (and follow-up) of office supplies (stock cards, supply cards, distribution/dispatching cards)
- Distribution and follow-up of the use of office supplies
- Manage tea/coffee or water service
- Manage Petty Cash
In addition to these defined tasks, the Secretary-Receptionist will be expected to respond to all other requests corresponding to his/her profile and deemed useful by the hierarchy for the smooth running of the organization
- A background in management or related field
- At least two (2) years of professional experience in a similar position
- Ability to maintain good relationships within the Office and with partners
- Good organizational skills
- Transparency, teamwork spirit
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Fluency in English & French
Only candidates who meet the required criteria will be selected.
Candidates outside Lubumbashi will be responsible for their relocation
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
*PATH has become aware of scams involving false job offers. *
Please be advised:
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career's page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to [email protected].
Job LocationLubumbashi, Haut-Katanga, Congo, the Democratic Republic of theCompany LocationLubumbashi, DR CongoPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
Share This on: