Senior Cargo Sales Agent Full-time Job2 months ago Transportation & Logistics Amsterdam 174 views Reference: 535
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Sales Team in Amsterdam as a Senior Cargo Sales Agent. The role includes:
- Interacting via email and telephone with freight forwarders, direct shippers and / or consignees, assisting customer queries, providing rate quotations, observing market trends and optimizing the commercial functions related to export booking / forwarding / delivery while setting a high standard of service.
- Contributing to the achievement of maximum cargo sales to meet / exceed annual set revenue / tonnage targets by providing excellent cargo operations and customer service support.
- Liaising with local Cargo Customer Service, Operations and with Head Office Cargo Departments to ensure / enhance a high quality service provided by QR both import and export.
- Disseminating all cargo related information to update customers regarding customs, governmental and health authorities rules as well as the head office to ensure compliance with regulations and to avoid penalties and destruction, among others.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. Youll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve whats never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Minimum of a High School Qualification with at least 3 years of sales experience, preferably within the aviation or logistics industry
- Working knowledge of cargo processes, products and related regulations
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Dutch speaker with fluency in written and spoken English
- Have the current legal right to live and work in the Netherlands
So whether youre creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Share This on: