Speech Deep Learning Engineer Full-time Job1 year ago Computer & IT Garching bei München 1.8K views Reference: 611
Who are we?
The BabbleLabs team, part of Cisco WebEx. We are a talented bunch with strong backgrounds in Electrical Engineering, Machine Learning, Speech Processing and Computer Science. Our areas of expertise include: speech enhancement, speech recognition, speech synthesis, and computer vision. But what sets our team apart from the crowd, is our vibrant and unwavering pursuit of excellence.
We are seeking strong candidates with PhDs focusing on audio/speech processing, with an interest in applying the essentials of technology entrepreneurship on a first-hand basis, to join our CTO's team.
What Youll Do
- You will work on development and deployment of new AI technology to solve challenging human interface problems. In other words, a combination of research and product development.
- You will use their mastery of neural network to solve a wide span of key speech challenges; ranging from speech recognition, speaker identification/verification, speech morphing and synthesis to lip reading and emotion recognition.
Who You Are:
Key skills and experience should include:
- Extensive industry experience
- Strong programming skills in Python, Matlab, C, and Shell script.
- Experience in audio digital signal processing.
- Hands-on development experience in a major deep learning framework - e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe.
- A completed PhD degree with PhD research topic related to speech processing using deep learning.
- Strong spoken and written English skills.
Fall in love with Webex devices that create an inclusive experience for everyone, everywhere.
Share This on: