Advocacy Programs Officer Full-time Job1 year ago Media, Communications & Writing Kinshasa 1.6K views Reference: 839
Impact Santé Afrique (ISA ) is an African non-governmental organization based in Cameroon whose main objective is to contribute to the improvement of the health of the populations by setting up transformative and sustainable programs that will save lives and improve the health of our people. communities (for more information, visit www.impactsante.org ). Impact Santé Afrique (ISA ) coordinates the global platform of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) for the elimination of malaria (CS4ME). ISA is looking for an Advocacy Programs Officer based in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) for its advocacy program in the fight against malaria and community health.
Job description and main responsibilities:
The Advocacy Programs Officer will have as main responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and monitor ISA advocacy activities;
- Ensure the quality of advocacy activities and their timely execution;
- Contribute and ensure the reporting of advocacy activities;
- Ensure the commitment and follow-up of the actions of the leaders for the malaria program;
- Ensure the development of communication and advocacy tools for the malaria program
- Monitor and develop the partnership with local authorities;
- Ensure the achievement of the advocacy objectives of the ISA malaria program
- Support and coordinate the activities of CSOs in the context of advocacy;
- Prepare ISA advocacy activity reports including meeting reports;
- Participate in communication meetings with ISA partners;
- Develop media relations to support ISA advocacy programs;
- Mobilize leaders to achieve ISA's advocacy objectives;
- Support program communication activities;
- Contribute to the preparation of general reports, monthly, quarterly and annual activities of ISA;
- A master's degree in Communication, Advocacy, Social Sciences or a related field.
- Excellent writing skills in English and good knowledge of French;
- Knowledge of computers with possibly advanced knowledge of Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms PowerPoint;
- Ability to work autonomously and independently while meeting deadlines;
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation skills.
- Team spirit
- Be flexible and able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Fluency in English or French with a good knowledge of the other language.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (including report writing) in English and French to produce professional documents to national and international standards and participate in discussions and debates.
- A positive and dynamic attitude.
How to apply
The candidate's CV, cover letter and three professional references must be submitted before November 20, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. GMT +1 to [email protected]
Applications received after this date will not be considered.
Subject of the email: Programs Officer DRC.
For more information: [email protected]
Based in Cameroon, led and coordinated by young women, ISA specializes in advocacy and strategic communication, with the main objective to contribute to the improvement of the health of populations.
Share This on: