Assistant in Nursing - Equipment and Clinical Supplies Permanent Job1 year ago Medical & Healthcare Brisbane 683 views Reference: 952
Assistant in Nursing - Equipment and Clinical Supplies
The purpose of this role is to function as a member of the team in the provision of sterilisation services under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse/Midwife.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Respect demonstrates interpersonal savvy, manages conflict appropriately, communicates effectively and balances the needs of all stakeholders with utmost respect to all people at all times.
- Teamwork collaborates effectively, develops talent, values differences and builds effective teams to bring about best use of resources to deliver healthcare services.
- Compassion is patient / client focussed, demonstrates self-awareness and the effects of behaviour on others, deals with or manages ambiguity and complexity, demonstrates resilience in the delivery of patient services or support in the delivery of services to patients.
- High Performance cultivates innovation, is action oriented, drives results and supports Metro North Health's vision and purpose to exceed expectations of our patients and stakeholders.
- Integrity demonstrates sound decision quality, ensures accountability, demonstrates courage in the face of adversity and works effectively / manages complexity to ensure work output and decisions are ethical and invariably of a high standard.
Benefits when working for us
- Rewarding career and development opportunities across a wide range of clinical and non-clinical areas
- Value driven organisation which provides a work environment that is safe, satisfying, flexible, and promotes a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working arrangements and competitive salary rates with annual incremental increases
- Benefit from a higher than standard employer contribution to Superannuation of up to 12.75% and access to salary packaging
Be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology and innovation, excellence in healthcare, quality teaching and cutting edge research. Metro North Health is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We offer unique and rewarding professional development opportunities in a safe and flexible work environment with a focus on putting our people first. You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro North here: https://metronorth.health.qld.gov.au/careers
Job ad reference number: STR469608 Close date: Friday, 17th February, 2023
|Health - Nursing
|Nurse Grade 1 (2)
|Brisbane - North
|Job ad reference
|$33.54 - $34.52 p.h.
|Permanent part time, 24 hours per fortnight
|(07) 3647 7158
Access the National Relay Service
Provide expert clinical knowledge and clinical care for patients with a variety of conditions and support stroke research and clinical trials processes through role modelling and application of the principles of contemporary evidence-based person focused care, education, leadership and portfolio management.
Share This on: