Head of Engineering Full-time Job7 months ago Engineering and Science Berlin 309 views Reference: 1113
Youll lead the engineering effort at Doctorflix. You will design, build, shape, grow and care for the Doctorflix platform thatll change the way healthcare professionals learn and share knowledge in the future.
- Drive Doctorflixs tech strategy to bring the product vision to reality
- Lead and grow the engineering team while remaining hands-on
- Establish engineering practices to optimise product development process for speed and maintainability
- Ensure security, resiliency and scalability of our systems
- Build a culture of excellence, learning, and mutual respect
- Deep understanding of event-driven system design, service-oriented architectural patterns, troubleshooting methods, and best practices
- Proven leadership and team management skills, including experience in scaling engineering teams.
- Strong understanding of business goals and ability to align technology with them
- Production experience with at least one modern language and framework
- Experience in setting up and managing CI/CD and overall cloud infrastructure
- Experience in an early-stage company or building things from scratch in a rapidly developing and scaling agile organisation
- Production experience with Python, Typescript, React, Node.js and AWS
- BE THERE FROM THE START: be among the first 10 employees of the company and join the journey early with a worthwhile equity upside - all our team members receive VSOPs.
- START-UP ATMOSPHERE: Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies. Every week we organise a breakfast for those who want to come to the office. Beer and wine is always in the fridge.
- TEAM: be part of our great, diverse Team and enjoy our events
- GROWTH: Become part of a unique movement that helps make medical knowledge more accessible and usable through digital solutions. Get the chance to grow
- OWNERSHIP: All team members should be able to contribute their ideas, make decisions and exert influence
- FLEXIBILITY: Take advantage of our hybrid office arrangement and decide for yourself where you work. We do not set minimum or maximum requirements
- SPORTS MEMBERSHIP: All team members receive an Urban Sports Club membership (if applicable in your city)
- OFFICE: Our office is located in a beautiful old building on Rosenthaler Platz in the heart of Berlin.
Share This on: