Senior Specialist: Organisation Effectiveness Full-time Job1 year ago Business Operations Kinshasa 3K views Reference: 497
The purpose of this job is to provide efficiency in the design of the company organization structure in order to deliver HR agenda in the most cost effective manner.
In order to do that, the Specialist Organization Effectiveness and Change will:
- Provide support in the development and implementation of Organization effectiveness and change agenda, including projects and initiatives (people survey, operating model alignment etc.);
- Facilitate functional OE&C initiatives and provides operational support in the execution and reporting of all elements of the operational people plan for organization and change, including support in designing appropriate tools and processes;
- Support in taking proactive and continuous diagnosis of organizational effectiveness, and designing and implementing sustainable organizational improvements;
- Implement knowledge sharing in the organization and change within the HR and Line Manager
- communities and communicate effectively to explain ideas and concepts in a concise and logical way.
- Implement best practice organization design with HRBPs and built OE skills set
- Attend to and deliver timely HR budget forecast as per calendar, collect data and prepare inputting, costing model with finance.
- Provide basic analysis on budget forecast and monthly budget variances reports, group and local reporting (including waterfalls)
- Work with HRBPs, Finance and cost center functional owners to monitor permanent and contractor employment costs/headcount and plan appropriate resources on a monthly basis
- Contribute to a culture of new idea generation, calculated risk-taking and knowledge-sharing within team and broader.
- Do business reporting on all matters pertaining organization efficiency, spans and layers, budget planning and process, HR dashboard and other staff metrics.
- Respond to all group queries on any employment costs budget and OE related issues.
- Organize meetings and structure/tools around organizational and structural changes, blue print operating modelling and follow up on actions
- Responsible for accurate OE reporting, dashboards on headcount/employment costs and all organizational ratios and metrics (span, layers, management ratios etc.) and implement action plans for best structure efficiency.
- Corporate strategy owners
- Group Finance, Group Technology and Group Commercial, Support functions
- Regional teams
- Human Resources Business Partners and Budget owners
- Preferable knowledge of Mobile and related industry
- Knowledge of general business strategy issues, approaches and typical solutions
- Maintain and develop a strong knowledge of telecommunications industry in general
- Maintain and develop specific functional knowledge of strategy problem solving approaches and analytical tools
- Project Management skills including pro-activeness, accountability for delivery, independent and work
- leadership skills
- Analytical skills (including problem structuring and numeracy)
- High reporting abilities and influencing skills
- Tenacity and able to deliver under pressure
- Communication skills
Qualifications and experience
Minimum 3 years of experience working with numbers at some extent (desired)
Experience of operating with or across multiple businesses and geographies (desired).
Experience in driving or being involved in change projects. (essential)
4 years Degree/Diploma in (BA, BCom or other relevant qualification) (essential)
Share This on: