Training specialist Full-time Job1 month ago Education & Training Grand Rapids 187 views Reference: 1029
This position provides various types of training to all levels of the Dean organization, including CDL training.
This position will invlove providing training support and resources for Dean Transportations West Region operation sites. Frequent travel between operation sites will be required, company vehicle is provided.
Pay is based on experience, full benefits package provided.
- Must meet all school bus driver requirements, including the ability to obtain a CDL license with School Bus endorsements
- Must possess a good knowledge of school bus rules and regulations, positive attitude and
- Requires willingness to travel to other Dean offices for an extended period as needed for purposes of conducting training.
- A successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, good attendance history, proficiency with computers and basic audio/visual equipment handling, in addition to general office responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigne
For more than 50 years, Dean has delivered its passengers across the state of Michigan with safety, compassion and comfort in mind at every turn. No matter who you are or where youre going, well get you there.
Share This on: