Client Executive Full-time Job1 year ago Insurance Adelaide 0.9K views Reference: 945
Client Executive | Hindmarsh
We are seeking a Client Executive to join our close knit HIAIS Team, which specialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions for construction clients. We have an extensive presence across Australia, with representation in each State capital and an extensive regional branch network.
The Client Executive will work on a defined portfolio of existing clients. This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to grow their insurance career in a challenging, fast paced and collaborative environment.
Who are Aon and HIA?
Our joint venture provides us with the unique opportunity to leverage the risk and insurance expertise of Aon, with the HIA's deep knowledge of the housing industry.
HIA is Australias only national building industry association, representing the interests of the housing industry at regional and national levels. Their extensive membership program for the last 70 years has supported residential builders, trade contractors, developers, design professionals and more.
Aon is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Their team of business insurance specialists can help you find a policy suited to the common risks of your industry so youre more confident that youve found the right type of insurance for your business
Key responsibilities will include:
- Build strong relationship with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Proactively engage with clients around their risks, their current policies, and what policies they should consider
- Respond to day-to-day queries from clients including management of claims
- Actively support utilisation of new systems and processes that support our business growth and improvement
- Handling a range of account management, servicing, sales, and administration responsibilities
- Be part of a close-knit team with ongoing opportunities to develop your skills, mentor, and train others
- Collaborating with teams to improve compliance and to implement processes
This position will suit a someone with the following experience:
- Insurance Experience in a broking/underwriting role, or a high performer in a broker support role looking to take the next step in their career.
- First-class communication and presentation skills
- Effective time management and the ability to manage multiple different aspects of the role with focused attention
- A growth mindset and eagerness to learn
- A desire to grow a career in insurance
- Tier 1 Qualification and insurance technical skills
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two Global Wellbeing Days each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on [email protected] [link removed]
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Share This on: