Insurance Assessor / Loss Adjuster / Claims Manager Full-time Job1 year ago Insurance Mildura 364 views Reference: 944
About the Opportunity
Joining the Mildura team as an experienced Loss Adjuster, you will become an integral part of our strong team, that will ultimately assist in restoring our customers lives, where theyve faced loss or damage to their properties.
You will be confident in completing site inspections, ascertaining cause and extent of damage, appointing trades/other relevant specialists, and providing a seamless end-to-end claims experience for the customer.
Whilst this role would suit someone with a loss adjusting/claims background, we are open to hearing from you if you are a tradesperson or have worked in a similar field where you can apply your transferrable skills to managing claims from start to finish.
Benefits include a competitive salary, opportunity for annual performance bonus, car allowance, laptop, company phone, and many other company benefits.
You will be calm and confident operator, that will:
- Be an expert communicator; empathetic nature; great listener able to communicate concisely and tailor messaging (verbal and written) to their intended audience, which translates to high calibre reports for our clients
- Be a problem solver and have a curious persona; searches for the root cause/s and proactively finds solutions throughout the claim journey
- Be intrinsically driven to provide highest level of customer service that is always thoughtful and timely
- Have a growth mindset that values continuous learning and absorbs new information and change with ease
- Be resilient and focused on achieving positive outcomes for your key stakeholders
- Deliver professional and excellent service when completing on-site and desktop assessments, interacting with customers and clients
- Proactively communicate clear and accurate advice, solutions, timeframes and claim progress to all stakeholders
- Clearly document all decisions made and reasons, including ownership details, reserve changes and acceptance/rejection of claims
- Previous experience as a Loss Adjuster (highly desirable)
- Loss Adjusting qualifications preferred, or professional qualifications applicable to the Loss Adjusting industry
- Trade qualifications would be advantageous
- Current and valid drivers licence
Crawford is the worlds largest publicly listed claims management company operating in more than 70 countries. Crawford has been in operation for over 80 years and is committed to restoring and enhancing lives, businesses, and communities affected by natural disasters and catastrophic events.
Crawford is the only provider in Australia to offer services across the entire claim lifecycle from first notification of loss through to litigation:
- Loss adjusting property, major and complex loss, catastrophe response
- Third party administration (Crawford TPA is a Lloyds accredited provider)
- Forensic accounting including business interruption expertise
- Cyber response
- Managed repair services (Contractor Connection)
- Quantity surveying, forensic engineering & building consultancy (CRD Building Consultants)
- Legal services (HBA Legal)
To learn more about Crawford, please visit www.crawco.com.au.
Crawford is committed to being an inclusive workplace that employs and retains the best and most diverse talent. We value diversity of thought, experience and perspective and aim to create a workplace where our people feel valued, respected, and empowered. We welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and from people of all backgrounds regardless of gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, or ethnicity.
It is the policy of Crawford that all successful employees consent to a national police check. To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
Interested? please submit a short cover letter explaining why you are suitable for the role along with your resume.
Your application will include the following questions:
Do you have loss adjustment experience?
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
What's your expected annual base salary?
Share This on: