Disability and Aged Care Support Worker at Hendercare Full-time Job1 year ago Aged Care & Disability Perth 783 views Reference: 948
In this casual role, you'll be supporting our clients in their own homes. You will be responsible for various activities including personal care, social support, transportation, meal preparation, hoisting, vacuuming, mopping, dusting and cleaning bathrooms.
We offer competitive pay rates, paid weekly, and our team of coordinators are available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year round.
When you work for us you can expect to:
- Get regular work around a variety of shift times
- Work with people who have varying needs with a variety of disabilities
- Follow individual service and healthcare plans
- Use your administration skills to document client records daily
- Communicate effectively with your clients their carers and families
- Help your clients get the most out of their experience
- Work as part of a dedicated and fun team
Our ideal candidate
You must have or be willing to obtain:
- experience providing caring and cleaning services to clients living in the community (personal care, social support, transportation and cleaning duties)
- Certificate III or IV in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community Care, or Disability)
- a current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- a current Provide CPR Certificate (HLTAID001)
- a current National Police Clearance
- an NDIS Screening Clearance or willing to apply
- a current Working With Children Card or willing to apply
- empathy for older Australians and people with a disability
- reliable transport
Applicants who have had experience providing services to the veteran community and NDIS clients will be highly regarded.
International applicants must have a valid working visa.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
Share This on: