INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR Full-time Job1 year ago Media, Communications & Writing Atlanta 2K views Reference: 779
The Internal Communications Coordinator will design and execute an organization-wide communication strategy and staff engagement strategy.
S/He will be leading a range of Internal Communications activities and events including planning and hosting all-staff events, building partnerships with key internal clients, coordinate and plan of internal communication campaigns, provide message development support to internal clients, which includes CARE USAs leadership team.
Other responsibilities will include communications platform management and training, moderation, and governance of all internal messaging, building close partnerships with IT and People and Culture teams. The role will seek to increase employee engagement and understanding, awareness, inspire multi-directional communication across multiple channels, and support change management initiatives.
The role will plan and execute internal communication activities and strategies across different regions, countries, and languages.
- Develop and coordinate organization-wide internal communications strategy to increase employee awareness, understanding and engagement across different regions, countries, and languages.
Activities include: planning and hosting weekly all-staff townhalls, developing communication cascades, management of translation services, developing visual communication strategies, supporting leadership team and other key internal clients in developing internal communications.
- Develop and coordinate organization-wide employee engagement strategy to inspire multi-directional communication across the organization.
Activities include: providing communications support for organization-wide strategic initiatives, planning and hosting employee engagement events to facilitate connections and a sense of community, partnering with People and Culture team to design and execute other employee events and programs to build organizational culture and foster a sense of community.
- Communications platform management to include being a community manager and primary point person for management of SharePoint, Constant Contact and other communication technologies / platforms / channels.
- Support of CEO and Supervisor's needs. Coordination of any department interns. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree with background in English, Marketing/Advertising, Communications, Law, behavioral field or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Strong writing and project management and execution skills are a must.
- Three years of previous professional experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrating: strong writing skills, critical thinking, strong project management and execution skills.
- Event planning skills, use of various design tools and media platforms.
- Advanced editing and persuasive writing skills. Or equivalent proven leadership and education in communications.
|Work Location : US - Atlanta, GA||Type of Post : Not Applicable|
|Other Possible Location :||Funding : APPROVED|
|Expected Travel : up to 10%||Type of Contract :|
|Language Requirement : English||Application Deadline : 10/31/22|
|Employee Duration : Active Full-Time|
There are individuals who may use CAREs name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If youre contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at [email protected].
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If youd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.
A global leader within a worldwide movement dedicated to saving lives and ending poverty
We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live with dignity and security.
CARE works around the globe to save lives, defeat poverty and achieve social justice.
We put women and girls in the center because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities.
Share This on: