Manager, Marketing Partnerships Full-time Job1 year ago Advertising & Marketing Sydney Central Business District 347 views Reference: 942
Manager, Marketing Partnerships - ANZ
With 223m+ paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture thats focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to join our Australian office to create local conversation and impact with key strategic partners as we continue to aggressively grow our slate of local and global original, exclusive content.
Were looking for an innovative, self-starter to fill the role of Manager, Marketing Partnerships - Australia + New Zealand who will be responsible for managing local relationships with strategic partners that we can partner with to co-create and execute marketing campaigns that maximize the impact of our content, product and brand in Australia and New Zealand.
Were looking for someone who can build a strategic approach to a rich mix of partners - ranging from those that increase acquisition (ISPs, telcos, pay-TV partners) to those who can support retention by generating conversation and brand relevance (consumer/culture brands).
From global blockbusters like Bridgerton, Stranger Things and Squid Game to our slate of distinctive, local Netflix originals like Heartbreak High and Boy Swallows Universe, this is an opportunity to work on the most conversational series and film titles in the world.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned professional who can build an overarching strategy, ruthlessly prioritise a range of existing/growing relationships, develop creative thought-starters, negotiate media plans, and manage the full life cycle of content partner marketing projects to fully weave Netflix into local culture.
- Own the marketing relationship with acquisition (e.g. telco, pay TV, retail, device manufacturers) and strategic brand partners for Australia and New Zealand, and be the first layer of go-to across various levels of partners marketing departments.
- Work closely with the rest of the country marketing team (film + series marketing, social marketing) while delivering cross-functional excellence for key partners in business development and product.
- Build an overarching strategy that prioritises our efforts, ensures it ladders up to a focused market goal, and makes Netflix ubiquitous across culture, driving outsized conversation and long-term value for our brand.
- Identify, build and activate partnerships with a targeted number of local brands that can drive conversation and meet the objectives of both Netflix and our partners.
- Provide creative strategy and support to acquisition partners, and proactively co-develop campaigns leveraging our IP to maximize Netflix exposure on their marketing channels devices to create best-in-class campaigns.
- Be a passionate TV, film and entertainment fan who can advocate for a range of titles including new launches with unknown talent or IP.
- Review and negotiate the marketing and paid media plans of our partners to drive return on investment and success for both sides of the partnership.
- Collaborate with the title creative leads and marketing production managers to elevate the brand and introduce titles to consumers in unique and unexpected ways.
- Evaluate performance against marketing goals with partners through established review rhythm and define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results.
Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Australia with a demonstrated ability to build, and execute on marketing partnerships (brand and/or distribution partners).
- A self-starter with a track-record in creativity/consumer marketing with third parties to deliver exceptional results.
- Experience building a focused strategy that can signal goals to internal partners and help you ruthlessly prioritise a range of opportunities.
- Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy so that you can identify shared objectives that align with both partners goals.
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to build rapport and understanding.
- Ability to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders, including many who will be based remotely / overseas.
- Strong level of efficiency and a high degree of organization.
- Experience and passion for building unique and scalable partner marketing programs.
- A strong understanding of local culture that can inform creative development.
- Experience working with entertainment properties (film, tv, gaming, music) is essential.
- Experience working with telcos, pay-tv or consumer devices is preferred.
Share This on: