Marketing Production Manager Full-time Job1 year ago Advertising & Marketing Sydney Central Business District 1.5K views Reference: 943
Marketing Production Manager
At Netflix, we entertain the world. Whatever your taste, and no matter where you live, we give you access to the worlds most unexpected and entertaining TV series, films and games, offering something for everyone and something for every part of you.
With 222m + million paid memberships in over 190 countries, Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service and is powered by a work culture thats focused on high performance and continuous improvement. This is a great opportunity to join our Australian office and help our marketing team bring creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through agile production and technical innovation.
Were looking for an innovative, self-starter to fill the role of Marketing Production Manager - Australia + New Zealand. This is a production role. Youll partner with strategic/creative leads to project manage and drive end-to-end production processes across a variety of title, brand and partner campaigns, ensuring they are executed on-brand, on-time and in-budget.
From global blockbusters like Stranger Things, Bridgerton and Squid Game to our upcoming slate of distinctive, local Netflix series which include Heartbreak High, Wellmania and Boy Swallows Universe, this an opportunity to drive excellence in the execution of our campaigns.
Based in Sydney and reporting to the Director of Marketing, ANZ, you will join the Sydney country marketing team to contribute and manage the concepting, creative production and delivery of short-form marketing materials for both online and offline campaigns.
- Execute the production of brand, title and partner campaigns in partnership with the strategic/creative leads in our country marketing team and their agency partners.
- Work closely with our global network on the local implementation and customisation of global import title campaigns, leveraging global materials to deploy local experiences.
- Project manage the agency responsible for the day-to-day review and approval process of always-on creative from a number of acquisition partners (pay-tv, telco etc).
- Lead, brief, plan and manage internal and external local integrated & short-form production communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and assets delivery, whilst always managing expectations.
- Be a local execution and production expert, driving workflow practices about best-in-market activations, in-market technical capabilities and cultural nuances back with global and international teams.
- Manage adaptation, localisation, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, ratings, delivery, trafficking, etc.).
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards on all project deliverables according to Netflix brand and title guidelines.
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- 8+ years of experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or creative content agency with an emphasis on integrated production including online and offline video, high impact display takeovers, rich media, D/OOH, on-ground event activations, digital marketing and paid social campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localisation workflows, including understanding the creative and production process for AV, Digital and Print.
- Ability to translate creative ideas through to technical and native executions, for various ad serving platforms and proprietary publisher platforms.
- Knowledgeable of and familiar with leading creative and production agencies in Australia and New Zealand.
- Expert knowledge of the trends, industry standards and limitations of the evolving Australia and New Zealand marketing ecosystem.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are a multi-tasker, with clear time management and prioritization skills.
- Passion for TV and film content with some knowledge of the entertainment landscape and media trends for Australia, New Zealand, and globally
Share This on: