Application Developer at KCB jobportal Full-time Job4 months ago Computer & IT Nairobi 561 views Reference: 701
The Application Developer will work as part of a team and individually to design and code functional programs and applications. He/she will be required to write clean and flawless codes and produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand business requirements and how they translate to application features.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Tech Stack; JAVA, Spring, CAMEL, React, JSON, Mongo D
- CI/CD and DevOps principles adherence and utilization.
- Prepare and execute all phases of the Agile Scrum to agreed standards and specifications.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 3 years Technology experience with at least 2 years experience in developing enterprise grade highly scalable Java based applications.
- Excellent knowledge of at least two programming languages.
- Application development experience using any of the following technologies:
Java 1.8+, Spring Framework, Apache Camel, Spring Boot, Restful Services (JAX-RS), REST and SOAP API, Java Testing Frameworks (JUnit, Mockito, PowerMockito), Microservices, JPA/JDBI, Openshift.
- A good understanding of Cloud infrastructure.
- Able to work with a variety of customers and collaborate with technical teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem-solving and analytical skills.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday, 13th September 2022
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Share This on: