Coordinator Systems Accountant Full-time Job8 months ago Accounting & Finance Arusha 580 views Reference: 623
Coordinator Systems Accountant
Do you have excellent analytical skills? Do you like solving problems? Are you able to combine expertise in information technology, accounting and financial management? Does it sound like were talking about you Keep reading!
WHO YOU ARE
- You are naturally inquisitive, and thrive on troubleshooting and finding creative solutions.
- You have extreme attention to detail.
- Youre a team player that loves to share ideas with an upbeat positive attitude and have a great sense of humour!
WHAT YOULL DO
- Review and maintain the financial and supply chain systems performance, identifying and resolving any issues.
- Coordinate the annual budgeting process and the regular forecasting processes. This includes providing training to all budget and forecast users
- Continue development of both internal and external reporting to better inform the organisation.
- Identify opportunities for operational improvements. This will include developing software or procedure modifications that will allow for better utilisation of financial and procurement software
- Coordinate financial system upgrades. Reviewing upgrades for new functionality that can be implemented to improve current processes.
- Collaborate with the Head of Department and Finance Manager on Risk and Compliance.
- Supervise and coordinate the day-to-day responsibilities of the Systems Accountants - Officers.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field and 4 years experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Experience using accounting and financial reporting experience.
- Experience with complex relational databases and dashboards.
- Ability to plan, implement, monitor, report and drive continuous improvement of various department activities and projects.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- A person who is open-minded and collaborative.
- An opportunity to use your talents and expertise to fight poverty through education and make a positive impact in the lives of thousands of students in Arusha, Tanzania.
- A flexible and supportive community of international and local employees.
- Ample opportunities for career progression and development.
- Mid-morning tea and lunch (during working days).
- Safe and reliable transport to and from school.
Interested in applying?
If you feel you meet the criteria for this position, please fill out the application form and upload your completed form along with your CV and cover letter to the form on this page.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you have any further questions you can head to our FAQ page or contact [email protected].
Reference code: TSOSJ/HR/ADM/FN/01/22
Appllication Deadline: 04/11/2022
Today, The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. We provide free, quality education to 1,800 bright primary and secondary students who come from considerably poor backgrounds. We provide them with everything they need for a successful education, ensuring our students' well-being and future success.
We also support 100s of graduates with access to higher education and provide more than 20,000 government school students with volunteer teachers each year. Located across three campuses, we provide boarding for all secondary students and employ around 300 Tanzanian staff.
100% of St Judes students and scholars are on scholarships.
Share This on: