Auditor at MeTL Group Contract Job9 months ago Accounting & Finance Dar es salaam 1.7K views Reference: 431
- Doing surprise audits of various trading divisions of branches, textiles, and others in Dar and upcountry.
- Participating in the intensive stock-taking exercises of various manufacturing units and reporting any variances.
- Ability to properly reconcile the difference by examining the supporting documents given by the auditee.
- Close tracking of the container's movement and supervision of the container offloading.
- Assess the overall internal control system and bring in recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure that the company is complying with relevant laws and statutes.
- Identifying shortfalls or gaps in processes.
- Promote ethics and help identify improper conduct.
- Assure safeguards.
- Investigate fraud.
- Preparing audit working papers and communicating the findings and recommendations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the superiors.
Apply Before: Mar 07, 2022
Type: Contract (Fixed Term)
Career Level: Mid-Career Professional
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Profession: Accounting / Finance / Taxation / Auditing
Date Posted: Feb 16, 2022
- Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Word Processing and Desktop Publishing Tools (MS Office, Google Docs, etc)
- Presentation Tools (e.g. Google Slides, Power Point, etc)
MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution.
Share This on: