Chiller Operator Full-time Job2 months ago Engineering and Science Mbeya 291 views Reference: 674
- To control operations of all chiller and cooling tower equipment and systems.
- To identify the causes of operating errors and decide to do what about it.
- To watch gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure the machine is working properly.
- To conduct tests and inspections of process water to evaluate quality or performance.
- To perform routine maintenance on equipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- To manage one's own time and the time of others.
- Select and use training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Prepare daily operational log sheets and maintenance reports and to submit to Reporting Officer.
- To perform any related jobs as might be assigned by the management.
- Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc)
- Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
Career Level: SM
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
Profession: Technical / Vocational Trade (Mechanic / Electronic / Plumbing / etc)
Apply Before: Nov 14, 2022
MeTL Group subsidiary Maisha Bottlers & Beverages Limited (MBBL), the groups 3rd largest factory, is Tanzanias leading producer of drinking water and flavoured drinks. The factory also produces a wide range of plastic containers and packing materials. It began producing and distributing three brands of water, Masafi, Maisha and Just Chill, as well as juice beverage Pride. The company simultaneously launched a line of PET (polyethylene terephthalate) preforms, PET bottles and filling beverages. Later, the factory began producing PP (polypropylene) buckets and lids as well as HDPE (high density polyethylene) jerry cans. The initial beverages lines proved so successful the company saw an 11-fold increase in production and sales. Maisha Bottlers & Beverages Limited employ more than 1,100 people.
Share This on: