Auditor Full-time Job8 months ago Accounting & Finance Dar es salaam 1.4K views Reference: 482
- Respect of the Golden rules and all the HSE rules and standards of the company by all the staff, contractors, customers.
- Drafting the Internal Audit Charter of the Internal Audit function in line with the international standards.
- Developing risk-based Annual Audit plans detailing the scope, nature, and timing of audit missions.
- Applying a risk-based approach to review the systems and controls of Total Tanzania through the development of an annual program of audit review work.
- Advising Management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit Function, including any potential outsourcing arrangements.
- Identifying key areas of risk within the organization and proposing appropriate controls to mitigate the risks.
- Reviewing the accuracy, timeliness, and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management.
- Discussing Audit findings and recommendations with line managers and reporting significant issues to Senior Management.
- Coordinating optimization of the company reference documents and standards.
- Preparing Audit Reports in line with the approved Audit Plan.
- Assisting the development of an internal control culture, including training to staff.
- Managing profiles in order to identify, control, reduce and report the level of Segregation of Duties (SoD).
- Follow up on Subsidiary Assistance, Group and External Auditors recommendations for the review of management.
- Annual reporting of Entity Level Controls.
- Coordination and monitoring of the subsidiarys internal control framework and internal control audits.
- Conducting ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by Senior Management.
- Any other task(s) assigned by the reporting officer.
Apply Before: May 09, 2022
Type: Contract (Fixed Term)
Career Level: Mid-Career Professional
Experience:1 - 3 Years
Profession: Accounting / Finance / Taxation / Auditing
MeTL Group is a leading economic force in Tanzania with major investments and successful operating companies in key business sectors. The Group employs more than 24,000 people across the country, in areas as diverse as trading, agriculture, manufacturing, energy and petroleum, financial services, mobile telephony, infrastructure and real estate, transport, logistics and distribution.
Share This on: