Assistant Accountant Two Positions Full-time Job9 months ago Accounting & Finance Dar es salaam 4.9K views Reference: 429
- Manage ledgers and ensure accurate financial record keeping across departments.
- Receive and process invoices and billing statements.
- Track payments and ensure accuracy of paid accounts.
- Assist with general accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
- Contact clients and vendors as necessary to ensure accurate and on-time payments.
- Prepare written reports for delivery to senior level managers.
- Utilize spreadsheet and database tools to assist in financial record keeping.
- Other duties that shall be assigned by the reporting officer.
- Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Word Processing and Desktop Publishing Tools (MS Office, Google Docs, etc)
- Presentation Tools (e.g. Google Slides, Power Point, etc)
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Type: Contract (Fixed Term)
Career Level: Mid-Career Professional
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Profession: Accounting / Finance / Taxation / Auditing
Remunaration (Net): TZS
Date Posted: Feb 16, 2022
Share This on: