Senior Manager Government Projects Full-time Job7 months ago Accounting & Finance Dodoma 1K views Reference: 852
NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
.Overall Job Purpose
To build and maintain relationship across a portfolio of high value Central and Local Government, Public Institutions, by focusing on growing value through achieving challenging sales and stretching income targets and improving customer satisfactions.
The jobholder will be responsible for business portfolio growth and retention of existing customers where he/she is expected to increase wallet share
- Agree, meet, and exceeds contracted sales targets with focus on liabilities and other non-funded fees products.
- Positioning NBC as a preferred bank of choice in the provisioning of innovative banking solution and financial advisory services to the government and its institutions.
- Grow Government portfolios value chain in line with agreed targets. This is achieved through cross selling or up selling by providing relevant solutions and services to Central Government and Public Institutions customers.
- Generating new business growth opportunities from existing customers base and new prospects.
- Identify sales and services opportunities and offering solutions appropriate for the customers needs, goal and objectives.
- Determine the solutions that are most effective in meeting governments needs and be able to sell these at short notice both reactively and proactively
Analytical Thinking - Advanced (Meets all of the requirements), Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas - Business, Commerce and Management Studies, Commercial mindset - Senior (Meets all of the requirements), Customer Excellence - Service Management (Meets all of the requirements), Digital familiarity (Meets all of the requirements), Experience in a similar environment at specialist level, Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)
Share This on: