Machine Learning Engineer Full-time Job7 months ago Computer & IT Hannover 1.1K views Reference: 1130
Machine Learning Engineer
Were building the next generation of tools for creatives big and small at the intersection of 3D and Art. Since the first Pixar animation, 3D has been offering a new way of story-telling, allowing artists, filmmakers, game developers, marketers, and more to create immersive experiences unmatched by any other medium. However, 3D remains a technically limited and thus restrictive technology that needs years to be learned and big teams, lots of hours and heavy machinery to pull off.
Our CEO & founder Julius started working on Graswald during High-School, trying to find a better way to create photorealistic natural 3D worlds. Since then, our user base has been growing organically to over 90,000 creatives worldwide with an active community dedicated to making 3D easier.
With the advancement of Generative AI, we believe there's new potential to remove current restrictions in 3D and completely redefine how 3D worlds are being created, shared, and experienced. Were backed by top VCs Lakestar and German Early-Stage Specialist High-Tech Gründerfonds, as well as experienced Business Angels Martin Ostermayer (first investor in SumUp) and Arno Zinke (VP Software at Hexagon, ex-Autodesk).
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Graswald, you will be at the forefront of our research and development efforts in NeRF (Neural Radiance Fields) technology and 3D generation. You will collaborate with a talented team of engineers, researchers, and artists to create groundbreaking solutions that simplify and enhance the process of creating photorealistic natural 3D worlds. You will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge machine learning algorithms and models, leveraging generative AI techniques to revolutionise the 3D industry.
- Develop and implement machine learning algorithms and models for 3D generation and NeRF technology.
- Conduct research to advance the state-of-the-art in generative AI and 3D rendering.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and translate them into scalable and efficient machine-learning solutions.
- Optimize and improve existing machine learning models and algorithms for performance and accuracy.
- Design and conduct experiments, analyze data, and present findings to stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in machine learning and computer vision to continuously enhance the company's technological capabilities.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Solid understanding of machine learning principles and algorithms.
- Proficiency in the Python programming language.
- Familiarity with PyTorch, TensorFlow and JAX/FLAX
- Experience with generative AI techniques.
- Knowledge of computer vision, 3D geometry, and rendering techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written in English
- Experience working in collaborative teams, planning projects and organizing tasks'
Why should you join us?
- Join a dynamic and fast-growing company at the forefront of innovation in the 3D industry.
- Continuous learning and growth opportunities in the field of machine learning and generative AI.
- Make a significant impact by contributing to the development of groundbreaking technologies.
- Work with a passionate and talented team of engineers, artists and professionals.
- Working in an environment with the support of renowned investors and industry experts.
- Enjoy a flexible and inclusive work environment.
We hire talented and passionate people from a variety of backgrounds because we believe in the power of a diverse team.
If youre excited about a role but your past experience doesnt align perfectly with every bullet point listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. If youre a builder at heart, share our company values, and are enthusiastic about the power of AI, we want to hear from you.
Share This on: