DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) Full-time Job9 months ago Computer & IT Munich 1.4K views Reference: 1066
We are Regiondo: a dynamic, fast-growing company. While we are headquartered in Munich, we feel like a European company with offices in France, Italy and Romania and teams in several more countries. Just like our customers: tour and activity providers from all over Europe.
With our innovative software solution, we digitize their business and help them sell more: both through their own website and through external portals such as GetyourGuide, Google Reserve, Musement or Viator.
Our mission: Regiondo will be the most loved and used booking solution for leisure operators in Europe! And that is exactly why we are looking for you!
- Design and develop code that improves the availability, scalability and stability of our cloud platform
- Build monitoring and alerting solutions to catch problems early and prevent them from happening again
- Increase the robustness, observability, and resilience of our applications and enable teams with operational excellence and custom tooling
- Work with bleeding-edge technologies and concepts such as containerized applications, container orchestration using Kubernetes, service meshes using Istio, among many others
What you tell people at parties:
"I build and maintain services that run in a large-scale cloud environment to provide a stable and scalable platform for Europe's leading B2B booking platform in the leisure industry."
- Knowledge of Unix environments and at least one scripting or programming language
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and cloud native concepts
- Agile mindset and solution driven way of thinking
- Self-organized working and learning
- Passion for knowledge sharing with other team members regarding good practices, code quality and tech frameworks
One or multiple of these skills:
- Experience in AWS or other cloud providers
- Understanding of microservices architecture
- Understanding of container virtualization
- Experience in event driven architectures, messaging patterns and Apache Kafka
OUR TEAM VISION
We enable developers to grow business by creating innovative products while having fun and being a role model for authenticity and team spirit.
OUR TECH STACK
Kubernetes (AWS EKS) - Docker - Golang - Terraform - Helm - FluxCD - Azure AD - Oathkeeper - AWS Cognito - Istio - Prometheus - Grafana - PagerDuty - Fluentd - CloudWatch - Apache Kafka (AWS MSK) - PostgreSQL/MariaDB (AWS RDS) - Jaeger distributed tracing - Elastic Search (AWS OpenSearch) - Jenkins - and many more...
Agile mindset, DevOps You build it, you run it. Infrastructure as Code Continuous Deployment 12-Factor App Self-contained Systems Domain-Driven Design (DDD) Behavior Driven Development (BDD) Test-Driven Development (TDD) Event-driven Architecture Self-contained Systems Hexagonal Architecture Micro Frontends CI / CD Contract First GitOps - federated Single-Sign-On
Share This on: