Senior Software Engineer - Backend Full-time Job7 months ago Computer & IT Berlin 727 views Reference: 1108
Doctorflix is an education platform that enables healthcare professionals around the world to share knowledge and collaborate, while fulfilling required professional training standards. Our mission is to remove barriers to learning and make knowledge accessible globally through innovation and technology. Additionally, we are democratising the continuing education market by closing topic gaps created by purely sponsored content with independent lectures.Were a well funded early stage startup and now looking for our first Senior Software Engineer - Backend to join us in our mission.
Youll be at the heart of the engineering team as one of the first engineers at Doctorflix. You will build, shape, grow and care for the Doctorflix platform thatll change the way healthcare professionals learn and share knowledge in the future.
Architect and build the Doctorflix platform from the very beginning.
- Build and operate scalable and reliable backend services.
- Design and build product and engineering metrics.
- Create CI/CD pipelines, fully automated with unit and end-to-end tests.
- 5+ years of modern software development experience.
- Expert knowledge of at least one modern language(e.g Python, Go, Typescript, Rust) and backend framework.
- Significant experience in building and operating services in the cloud-deployed environments.
- Experience working at B2C startups as well as building and shipping products from zero.
- Experience with GitOps, Terraform and Serverless.
- Experience building backend services.
- BE THERE FROM THE START: be among the first 10 employees of the company and join the journey early with a worthwhile equity upside - all our team members receive VSOPs.
- START-UP ATMOSPHERE: Short decision-making paths and flat hierarchies. Every week we organise a breakfast for those who want to come to the office. Beer and wine is always in the fridge.
- TEAM: be part of our great, diverse Team and enjoy our events
- GROWTH: Become part of a unique movement that helps make medical knowledge more accessible and usable through digital solutions. Get the chance to grow
- OWNERSHIP: All team members should be able to contribute their ideas, make decisions and exert influence
- FLEXIBILITY: Take advantage of our hybrid office arrangement and decide for yourself where you work. We do not set minimum or maximum requirements
- SPORTS BENEFIT: All team members receive an Urban Sports Club membership
- OFFICE: Our office is located in a beautiful old building on Rosenthaler Platz in the heart of Berlin.
REMOTE ( ONLY GERMAN-BASED CANDIDATES)
RELOCATION( WESTERN EUROPE)
Share This on: