(Senior) Product Designer Full-time Job7 months ago Computer & IT Berlin 1K views Reference: 1134
At FinCompare we are on a mission to simplify SME financing by using technology to offer businesses a convenient one-stop destination for all of their financing needs. We develop and operate a successful Market-Network for German small and medium-sized enterprises, financial advisors and financing institutions, which provides access to modern and suitable financing products. We are looking for great team members to join us on our journey to become Germany's biggest, most advanced SME financing platform.
As part of a discovery trio in the Product Team (PM, Designer, Lead Developer) you will identify the opportunities of your teams area of responsibility and come up with solutions that significantly move our strategy forward. You are genuinely curious, have a hands on-mindset and a passion for system design and experience in workflow optimisation - read on and send us your application if you like what you read.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Gaining a deep understanding of our business and product strategy
- Researching current user behaviour, competitors and market trends
- Conducting user interviews
- Framing and prioritising opportunities
- Taking the users perspective and exploring solutions from multiple directions
- Prototyping and assumption testing
- Planning and conducting user testing
- Communicating/pitching design decisions to relevant stakeholders
- Specifying implementation details
- Fluency in German and English
- At least 2 years of experience in CRM software development
- Continuous discovery to incorporate customer feedback into all product decisions
- Self-starter mentality, always looking for pragmatic solutions
- You are used to working in a cross functional team and take initiative to collaborate beyond your team
- Strong knowledge of interaction patterns
- Experience with user research (quantitative and qualitative) and user testing
Providing a link to a portfolio or a document that showcases your work relevant to the advertised position would immensely improve our conversation.
- Modern product management methods and best practices with truly empowered product teams
- A clear and stable company vision, mission & strategy with the same clarity in product and engineering
- Company growth-outlook with an established strategy and long-term stability
- Flexible working hours and remote working
- Opportunity to workation
- An attractive remuneration package
- Active support in your personal development via individual training and frequent in-depth feedback via a comprehensive organised scheme
- Experienced managers and team-members that encourage ownership and high standards
- Flat hierarchies, open communication and company transparency
- Experience in a largely untapped sector with strong growth expectations that is B2B online finance
- A nice office with a great atmosphere in the heart of Berlin
- A diverse and multinational team
- Any hardware, software, or tools you need
Diversity & Inclusion
At FinCompare, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace drives innovation, creativity, and success. As such, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
We strongly encourage individuals from groups traditionally underrepresented in tech to apply and intend to consider all applications equally regardless of sex, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
Share This on: