Workshop Supervisor Contract Job6 months ago Manufacturing & Warehouse Dar es salaam 121 views Reference: 863
- Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned personnel.
- Assign, supervise and participate in major and minor mechanical repairs on trucks and trailers.
- Determine the priority of work orders and their assignment to personnel.
- Plan, organize and schedule workflow of employees as assigned.
- Advice and assist assigned personnel.
- Assure timely completion of work.
- Maintain records and reports if necessary.
- Initiate requisition of spares and materials and get approval from Workshop Manager.
- Monitor tools, equipment, maintenance, and safety practices.
- Assist and give instructions to drivers for on-road breakdowns.
- Establish and implement prudent workshop safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Workshop Manager.
- Communication Tools (e.g. Skype, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc)
- Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, etc)
- Presentation Tools (e.g. Google Slides, Power Point, etc)
Type: Contract (Fixed Term)
Career Level: Senior Management
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
Profession: Technical / Vocational Trade (Mechanic / Electronic / Plumbing / etc)
Apply Before: Mar 21, 2023
MeTL Groups transport and logistics company, Glenrich Transportation, has been crucial to the growth of MeTL Group by providing a cost-effective means of meeting the organizations transportation needs, within Tanzania and beyond.
Share This on: