Sales Manager Full-time Job2 months ago Sales & Retail Morogoro 255 views Reference: 724
We are looking for a passionate sales manager for SAT Holistic Group Ltd in Morogoro. You will be the one to ensure that the company is maximizing sales and attaining all sales targets.
The ideal candidate will be responsible to develop sales strategies and sell organic products. Having an experience of selling agricultural and food products as well acknowledge on organic agriculture will be an added advantage.
- Meeting the sales targets of the Company through effective planning and budgeting and ensure the targets are realistic and achievable
- Devises strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets. He/She is the one who decides the future course of action for his team members
- To map potential customers and generate leads for the Company. He/She should look forward to generating new opportunities for the company
- Brand promotion. He/She must make the product popular amongst the consumers
- He/She must be a team player. He/She needs to make to work in a team as a single unit towards a common objective and delivering desired results
- Maintaining and improving customer relationships, and develop new relationships
- Develop individual quotas and work on each territory to reach sales target
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target sales and audience by having all the products on stock ready for customers.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing quarters, bi annual and annual sales report for executives and sales department.
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Computer skills
- Negotiation skills
- Convincing power
- Digital Marketing skills
Education and Experience
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration, Sales, and Marketing or related ﬁeld.
- Minimum of three years experience for candidates with bachelors degree
- A minimum of five years experience in sales and marketing for candidates with diploma
- Application letter
- Birth Certiﬁcates
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- NIDA Card or NIDA Number
- Academic certiﬁcates
- Identiﬁcation Letter from the local government authority
All applications should be done online
Applications should be addressed to
Human Resource Manager
SAT Holistic Group Ltd,
P.O Box 6369,
No phone calls or in-person applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted, so there is no need to follow up.
The deadline for receiving applications is 25th September 2022
Share This on: