Senior/Principal Software Engineer (Remote) Full-time Job1 year ago Computer & IT Atlanta 1.4K views Reference: 529
Senior/Principal Software Engineer (Remote) GDS Secure DevOps
Join the Knowledg Management team within GDS Secure DevOps! An ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment and has an interest in implementing content and information architecture strategy across an organization. The role will focus on enabling employees to develop, publish, and maintain high quality content by creating knowledge sharing infrastructure and capabilities.
Youll work closely with key stakeholders across the company to enable them to maintain consistency at a global scale and align their content strategies with their visions. You will play a significant role in the development of a successful and effective knowledge base platform that will have a direct impact on employees day to day.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Work effectively across the organization with stakeholders to support new and existing products, features, and services.
- Enable and leverage analytics that can be used to evaluate business impact, track the usage and define efficiency of the knowledge base content.
- Evaluate, implement, and promote collaborative or knowledge management related tools to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among internal teams and external partners
- Promote knowledge sharing by, among others, strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization, to facilitate seamless exchange of information across systems.
- Provide support for stakeholders and knowledge producers, including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting
- Share experiences across communities of practice, business units, and networks on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing
- Help monitor and evaluate the knowledge sharing program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities
- Help disseminate information about the organizations knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, including organizing knowledge sharing events (such as knowledge fairs, site visits, interviews), maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of brochures/presentations.
Primary Location: Remote
Additional Locations: Atlanta, GA; Indianapolis, IN; Boston, MA; Dover, NH; Plano, TX; Seattle, WA;
Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Travel: As Needed
Share This on: